I wanted to join the wonderful world of blogging months ago but just could not figure out how to work all this layout stuff until now! I have chosen a burger background because it is almost dinner time and the picture looked tasty to say the least, yum!
Friday, August 13, 2010
Our how we met history...
We were both attending Dixie college here in St. George Utah, when professor Walker had invited his class to come along on a saturday morning hike. I was not currently one of professor Walker's students but a friend in another class was and he had told me about the hike and had invited me along (he was just a friend)When I showed up that morning I thought nothing of the red head driving an old, orange truck, he was clearly not my type for he was a red head. Anyway, we all piled into several cars and he sat next to me. We hiked around Mt. Carmel for hours and we kinda just took to eachother and became hiking buddies the rest of the trip. Trevor helped me up big boulders and promised me he would not let me slide down to my death as we hiked along steep rocks. when we had finally reached a spot for lunch in the narrows of the rocks I noticed he had nothing to eat and offered him some of my food, I think he might had some of my orange but I can't remember. I remember we both had horrible shoes for hiking, mine were old slick running shoes and he had on some brown Disels, both wearing shoes that were totally inappropriate for hiking helped us bond for we both had to keep stopping to dump the sand out of our shoes. when we were through hiking we stopped at some place that served buffalo burgers and I quickly ran to the bathroom to wash up and powder my nose and rub some pretty smelling lotion on my skin and again we sat next to eachother and chatted away (he had the buffalo burger)After we got back to the school we had to say goodbye and somehow make it not obvious that we were totally digging on eachother so I told him I needed his email so I could send him the pics I took that day. We went about our lives for a while and started chatting on myspace and then emails then texting and then he invited me to see him again only this time on his uncles boat and me in a swimsuit! big gulp but I went and had an amazing time and fell in love with the harmony of his family and the patience they all had with eachother and even their red hair! I had never in my life met more kind and loving people ever and I just knew Trev was it he was perfect! His sister Cara made sandwiches and she even made one for me, so sweet. It was my very first time wake boarding and Trev said if I got up he would take me to lunch, I think I got up for a split second and you guessed it I got our first date! Trevor took me to painted pony and we talked for about 4 hours and after that we pretty much have never spent a day apart except for army training and his ceramics show stuff that he loves oh so much, hey maybe more than me :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Okay I love the blog oh so sweet! I had no idea this is how you guys got together.... how cute he took your picture, you took his.... SWEET!!! Who thought of that? Okay next post: First Date! Good Job Liana and welcome to the blogging world! :)
ReplyDelete